Our company offers this new office building in Prague's Holešovice district, which has the enormous potential to become an office hub. This is the first, most modern office project, located in the immediate vicinity of C-Nádraží Holešovice metro station and will have direct access to four types of public transport: train, metro, buses and trams.
This project offers a wide range of services not only to tenants but also to the local community. A multifunctional playground and an open air cinema can be found in the public garden behind the building, with a café-restaurant. For its tenants, it will provide a wealth of benefits including a healthy and flexible working environment, a playful design with innovative features, breathtaking views and terraces, excellent visibility, or an unprecedented runway on the roof of the building. Elements and technologies that contribute to sustainable development are supported by LEED Platinum certification.
The ground plan is reminiscent of the H-shape. It has an area of 22.400 sqm on seven above-ground floors. It also includes 214 parking spaces on 3 underground floors including an intelligent parking system or six high-speed lifts.
• Location on the corner of the Plynární and Argentinská streets near the Nádraží Holešovice metro station
• For rent:
about 20,300 sqm of A-class office space
about 2,300 sqm of retail space on the ground floor
• LEED Platinum Certification
• WELL Certification
• Expected completion: April 2018
• Restaurant & Café Fresh & Tasty from the Still Life in the Building
• Pharmacy and medical clinic in the building
• Top floors and terraces with stunning views
• Easy accessibility due to 4 ways of public transport
• Smart and innovative parking system for all 214 parking spaces
• Mobile applications that combine all services in and around the building
• An electric car available to tenants
• Self-service laundry and drying room included in the building
• Public garden with multifunctional playground and open air cinema
• Running track on the roof of the building
However, the developer has decided to take a step further, starting with this project, to certify a WELL-certified building that monitors elements that affect the health and well-being of a person through air quality, water, and access to a light source.
It also focuses on personal comfort, access to healthy diet and the impact of buildings on the body and mental health.
For more information about the project, do not hesitate to contact us.