Our company offers for rent a new multifunctional commercial and administrative project with a lettable area of 21 000 sqm. The shopping center with a supermarket with a total size of more than 15,000 sqm will occupy the lower three floors of the building.
Business units will be made up of shops of various types of assortment, restaurants and cafes. In addition, the offer will also expand other services for citizens. Escalators and elevators provide interconnection of individual floors.
The two top floors will be used as office spaces that offer more than 5,800 square meters of quality and flexible office space category A. There will be 500 parking spaces on three underground floors.
Offices will offer the most up-to-date features, all the necessary technologies and equipment, flexible layout layouts such as open-space or as separate offices. Additionally, there will be a 24/7 reception area with your own card access. Each floor can be designed for one or more tenants. There is a 2nd floor of approximately 3.950 sqm available, or the 3rd floor of approximately 1.900 sqm.
The premises will be further equipped with:
• High-quality office load rug
• cooling - cooling beams
• Window opens with good noise insulation
• underground parking
• Open flexible layout space
• double floors (150 mm) with floor boxes
• Low ceilings (3.00 m) with integrated lighting (500 lux / sqm)
• possibility to install blinds
• Smoke detector fire detection equipment throughout the building
• 24-hour reception and security
• Green building certification LEED GOL
The project is situated in the heart of Prague 7 - Holešovice, at the corner of the triangle formed by the crossroads of Veletržní, Strojnická and Dukelských hrdinů. It offers unique accessibility:
• Metro: Vltavská and Nádraží Holešovice - line C, Hradčanská - line A
• Tram: lines 1, 6, 8, 12, 17, 25, 26 are within walking distance of 3 minutes
• Trains: Holešovice Train Station is about 10 minutes' walk away, Central Station about 30 minutes
• City center is within reach for approx. 5 minutes by car or public transport
• The new Blanka tunnel connected to the inner ring will provide a convenient connection to the northern part of the city and Prague 6
• The landing distance on the D1 motorway is within 1 km of the project site
• A new high-speed train from the city center to Václav Havel Airport Prague, with the future planned Exhibition Center, will be about 2-3 minutes walk from the shopping center
• Prague-Ruzyne International Airport is within 15 minutes by car
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us